- Go to New York again
- Go to Venice for the carnival
- Visit my dear friend Jan
- Go Riding
- Spend a weekend at a health farm
- Dye my hair purple (have it bleached first to make it vivid)
- Build a vanity unit and cover the pipes in the downstairs loo
- Buy a 'good' orthopaedic mattress
- Buy a dress (not had one for years)
- Buy some really good quality saucepans
- Tile the kitchen
- Get a Kindle when they are in colour.
Then there are the four art related wishes - have these every year :-) :
- Exhibit my quilts/costumes
- Make more costumes
- Make some small art pieces to sell (like the cuffs)
- Go to the quilt show at the NEC
There I have written them down - now let's see if I achieve any!!
In the meantime I have been following the Sketchbook Challenge with great interest throughout 2011 and have decided to try my hand this year. Click here to get more information. I may not do every months theme but I have decided to try mostly because the January theme is 'doodling' and it means I can zentangle. So what I have done is used my New York skyline picture (see previous posts) and filled it in.... this is it up the right way...
but it also looks good upside down.....
and on its side!!
All look OK but a bit busy - don't think I will use the filled in for anything else.