Saturday, January 14, 2012
A couple of finished projects
When I made Oberon's costume in my Mid Summer Night's Dream Fairy Costume project I had some pieces left over from his hose - these I turned into a bag and forgot to show you.... Here it is Oberon's Mischief Bag...... close up, of all the additional cording. The other project was a small 'journal' make in the style of Ro Bruhn (click HERE to visit her blog and see what I mean). It's only A6 in size (that's 4 x 6 inches) and has about 30 pages - I am quite pleased with it but know I will not 'use' it so I am popping it on Etsy - if it sells ok if not I will just add it to my collection of books. Cover. close up of various pages - a couple are fabric, some art watercolour paper, space to write in, stick stuff in etc.