Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Muse 4 Colour editing

Whilst working last night on fraying more squares I realised that I have too many pieces of the wrong colour - by that I mean either too bright orange or too pale blue - so it looks like I am going to have to dye more. One try by over dyeing some paler blue with grey I thought I might get a sort of darkish blue/grey - well I was very wrong - I have got JET BLACK - this photo does not show it properly but I have really dyed JET BLACK - what a miracle that is !! Of course, they are no use in this project. By the time I finish this project (Whenever that may be) I will have quite a few spare pieces - they will have to form another project !!

No comments: