Any way I had a really lovely surprise (although it actually happened in my absence) I was awarded with our company's 'Passion for Excellence' award!! I get a framed certificate and £100 (which I will put towards a Kindle Fire when they are released in UK!!) This award is given quarterly to someone who goes above and beyond the call of duty and proves they work hard and the selection criteria includes:
- Works hard to provide excellent customer service, it’s our top priority.
- Contributes to helping us to be the family of companies that customers recommend and where the best people want to work.
- Makes a real difference in helping us to provide stepping stones to independence for our customers and tenants.
- Shows genuine pride in both their own performance and the performance of their team.
- Is recognised by immediate colleagues as a ‘team player’.
- Is regarded by all colleagues as someone who leads by example in terms of their personal commitment and behaviour.
- Has personal credibility in terms of the perception of internal customers
See how much I am smiling now :-)