Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Look what I Just ordered

I have just decided to treat myself to this....... What a brilliant collection and too good a price to pass up from Cutting Edge Crafts (on line) I have no intention of using it for paper or cardstock but we shall see and I just had to add these swirl dies too. I have been watching various people use the Big shot with fabric - seems to work so have to give it a try. Oh and we also used Maggie Grey's Big Shot for making collographs - so another thing for me to work on. See Maggie's blog post here

Can't wait for it to arrive!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You will love it Anna, cuts pelmet vilene, lutradur, aluminium cans and lots of other things like a dream, especially with the Sizzix Bigz Dies.

Anonymous said...

These work well with most fabrics - I've even cut and embossed leather - have fun! ;-) Gilli TCS

lindacreates said...

I love my Big Shot too and do cut fabric. It does a great job. Enjoy!