Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

More on Muse 4

Yesterday morning Muse 4 looked like this...... Now I am two rows from the top but I have two problems - 1) I have run out of some of the more red pieces and cannot dye any more - I have tried the recipe I wrote down but the colours do not come out even remotely correct and 2) I have no idea how I am going to bind the whole piece when it is finished. Once I have sorted out my colour issue number 1 I am going to start on the water soluble grouting - that may not sound correct to a tiler but I mean pieces of lacy stitch work on water soluble fabric which will form the grouting between my tile squares.

No comments: