Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Photos - Smile

A few photos that will remind me of summer - I love Poppies and have a variety in my garden - the sad thing is that these lovely orange Californian only open for a few hours and then the flowers go...
I don't understand this because the yellow ones last much longer....
 I have now potted on the 63 tomato plants - I gave 10 to my daughter but I have run out of space for many in my pots.  Here is a photo of just 27 and you can see the beans that are not so good so far this year..  

The other day when I was sitting in the garden in the blistering sun I said I wished I had a swimming pool and my daughter came up with this for me....... Lovely cool water with lavender foot soak for added comfort!!  You know cold water on  your feet does really cool the whole body - it was lovely!! :-) 

No comments: