Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

This weeks pictures...

Its been a while since I blogged because I have been busy with other stuff. I did do some art work yesterday - working on the Queen of Hearts background fabric (at Jane's) but I still have a way to go. I started the whole project almost a year ago (on and off).  Anyway I decided I would show  you a couple of pics of  the other 'art' work - the painting of my hall way!!  The floor and stairs are edged with newspaper and masking tape - this is a mammoth project....
Masking taping the tops of all the bannister rails is so time consuming but the effect is quite interesting...
 We have had so much rain recently that I have not been out to inspect my garden until today.  From a distance I noticed something white on one of the garden chairs - thinking it was a piece of paper I took a closer look to find it is a sweet pea flower that has self seeded itself from last year, into a gap in the paving and has grown up the back of the chair - it looks so pretty - I think I will leave it.

No comments: