Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Book review - part 2 - Eco Bundles

In my review of India Flint's book - Eco Colour (see here http://annanowicki.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/review-part-1.html) I mentioned that I was trying two bundles - one hot and one cold.  Well here are the results - disappointing to me because I guess I  don't have the right stuff and I was just 'having a go'.  The colour is quite nice: Top photo was the hot bundle then the next two are the cold bundle.  You can just make out the leaf impressions - not in colour but as an emboss.


I may try again another time when I have worked on the materials required.  I am part way through India's second book - Second Skin - this is fascinating so far - it really is making me think about my wardrobe.  I agree with her about not wasting money on clothing - I don't have many clothes - I buy quality rather than quantity and make sure that the clothes are classic rather than the latest fashion.  India points out just how ecologically unfriendly our clothes are.

No comments: