Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, November 03, 2012

Not on my Christmas list anyomre

5 November - update - they arrived today - what brilliant service!!!  Following my visit to the fantastic exhibition at the V&A - I know I said the book of the exhibition was on my Christmas list - well I could not wait so I have actually ordered three books - which relate to the exhibition. All written by Deborah Nadoolman Landis who not only is a very famous costume designer but also organised the exhibition
 

  

Here is a pic of Deborah setting up the exhibition in the V&A  and a pic of one of my favourite parts of the exhibition.
 If you are interested in Costumes you must go and see the exhibition.

No comments: