Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cord and a cute photo

I have been asked how I made the cord in my last post - well its the same way I make cord all the time.  The core is what ever I fancy - in this case the pale perle and several lengths of the fine dark turquoise thread.  Then I zigzag over it.. As simple as that - only I make hundreds of yards of cord as I am mad !!

The  cute photo is this - sorry its a bit grainy but its from my basic phone camera - and I hope you can make out what it is - taken early yesterday morning -  there are four swans sleeping - frozen into the pond!! YES frozen into the pond - I hope when they woke they could move.




1 comment:

DIAN said...

ouch, that sounds like it would be really cold.
I love making cord but I think you would win by miles.