Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, December 09, 2012

Mad Hatter update

Having outlined one side of the large scissor print, I've done the needles and the I started on the reels of thread - the ends are going to be loose.  Having done just two I realised that the part outline is not strong enough and needs to be darker with more depth.  So it needs a perle cotton but as I don't have the right deep colour in perle I am going to do my very favourite thing - make a cord!! using the perle I do have and the deeper metallic and cotton thread I am creating yards and yards of the right colour, right thickness yarn and YES I love it - I am cord making - what could make me happier???













Here I have laid the darker against some outlining to see if it will work.

1 comment:

Living to work - working to live said...

Oh - that cord looks interesting. How do you make it?