Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Thanks for listenng


To those of you who commented on my miserable post yesterday thanks for your support.  I got out of bed at 11 this morning  (usually I am up and dressed by about 7 most days so 11 is progress :-) ).I put my tracky trousers and sweatshirt over my PJ's (never ever been known to keep PJ's on during the day until these last 12 days) and walked to the letter box which is less than 5 mins from my house - boy was that an exhausting walk, however the fresh air and warm sun on my black clothes has made me feel a little better. Now I have re-read your comments - they make me feel better too and I would like to say:

Dian - wish I was down under - thanks for sending warmth.

Living to work - a dog is not the answer just now :-)  My daughter has a pug who I occasionally look after and he would just annoy me further at the moment.  Much as I love him and he can make me smile - he covers everything in fine white hair, barks at everything and is generally annoying - but look isn't he cute?




Angela - hope your new home makes you happy and I may take you up on a visit :-)



I also checked out some of the blogs I read and found this interesting video - thought I would share it with you.

Maybe I am beginning to feel better - at least I am interested in some art related stuff today :-)

No comments: