Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, November 09, 2013

Klimt jacket complete and some New York pieces

So  as promised - The Klimt Jacket is complete and it does fit me (needs a good pressing now) - These are pictures of the lace I made for the collar and cuffs...

Pics do not do it justice - Front and side


Back view 
 Oh and I must share this photo with you - look at the size of the scones Pete made for us during our stay at Kingcombe.... They were truly yummy.

 Below are pictures of two of my New York stitched pictures - the top one is a fabric collage with free machine stitching,  The bottom one is free stitching only.


2 comments:

sharon young said...

Fantastic! What an achievement. I love the shape of the jacket and the lace is just gorgeous. You should have a solo exhibition to show off your pieces.

Gina said...

The jacket is amazing Anna.