Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Stuff for free

I love getting stuff for free!!  This morning I went out for my early Sunday morning walk, past my favourite orchard and the new sign said: 'We have been unable to harvest our apples this year so please help yourself to as many as you would like'.  I only picked up some wind falls - 13lbs!!  Now I need to do something with them :-)

2 comments:

Su said...

Wonderful - can't beat some free bounty can you! I too have had loads of free apples, so far I've made chutney, crumbles , baked apples and frozen a load to use over the winter! Enjoy yours :-)

sharon young said...

Isn't it wonderful when you get a freebie like that, we have loads too, had at least 3 apple crumbles!