Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Friday, November 22, 2013

Making my life a bit dafter......

I thought I would make my life dafter than usual by buying two daft books to work through......

Wreck this Journal and The Pocket Scavenger by Keri Smith.
 See it here on Amazon

See it here on Amazon

Before I start on either of these mad projects I have been surfing the internet for ideas - there are so many mad people out there.  Look at these sites:  here or here or here or here.

Also having had a quick check of the contents of the two books - I may use the alteration ideas in the Pocket Scavenger to alter the pages of Wreck this Journal!!

And there's more...... you can see/hear Keri Smith here

1 comment:

sharon young said...

Looks like a lot of fun, thanks for sharing, looking forward to seeing what you do with them.