Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Friday, October 17, 2014

Knitting and Stitching Show

This years Knitting and Stitching show seemed to be full of felting - or at least that is what I feel I was drawn to this year.  Maybe that's what I should be making?  Felt? I will think about that.  I was particularly drawn to the following pieces.....







 Then I also liked the following machine embroidered pieces...


And I also just had to buy some books - these two on felt pieces.......
 This last one, on the left, is for inspiration for later to go with the one I already have , on the right.
maybe that's anther costume in mind??  Oh I have so many ideas in my head and not enough time to do them.  I will also show you Podley in the next post as the first two pictures are done!!

1 comment:

Su said...

I noticed lots of felt too - it was so colourful too wasn't it.