Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Sorry its been so long :-)

I have been so very tired recently - hence not posting.  Work has been busy and I have worked late.  The only fun thing recently was two weeks ago when I attended the first day of a three day course (over a few weeks) on Sketchbooks.  It is run by WSTA (Windsor School of Textile Art) - my tutor for this course is Dawn Thorne. We spent a really enjoyable day loosening up our sketchbook skills and I came away with a few nice pieces.
  In the pic below my piece is the small one at the bottom

I have since done two of the exercises again - one is here - they are fun to do

I am looking forward to day two which is this week.

Hopefully I will perk up again after that.

For now I am back to stitching Iris petals ;-)

2 comments:

Terriea Kwong said...

Looks pretty sketchbook. Hope to view some more in your next post.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Terrie from Hong Kong

https://tastytextiles.blogspot.com/ said...

Fantastic sketchbooks and loads of potential designs in amongst there I'm sure