Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Sketchbook day 2 and sick

To   start - sorry I am suffering :-( - I have managed to pick up my first virus for years - I have ''flu". I know it's because I am on immune suppressants and cant take any meds to help get rid of this horrid cold.

Still  I managed to get to the second day of the Sketchbook course with Dawn and again it was brilliant, despite just starting to feel rough. Before I went I did another concertina page in my tiny book - I found this lovely picture - a butter advert (sorry I had started to cut it up before I decided to take the picture) -                                           I then used the technique Dawn taught and created this...


Below are two pages from my sketchbook- made on Thursday with Dawn - the first was done using a photocopy of my favourite ceiling - it was such fun extending the work - love it !
 The second piece is a textural interpretation of another favourite picture - it's OK but I need to try more to get really comfortable with the technique.
 I would strongly recommend the course with Dawn and the WSTA in general for some great sounding courses.  I am looking forward to day 3 and doing more courses with Dawn in the future.

Now back to bed with a hot water bottle and large drink !

No comments: