Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, March 01, 2015

Today's projects

Today's projects whilst feeling really rough...

Turned these two photocopies into
 this page - not sure it is any better than the photocopies ;-)
Then a quick machine 'drawing' for my Mother's Day Card ...
Am also having doubts about the Van Gogh Jacket - I keep thinking I could turn the pieces I am making so far into some sort of hanging or panel instead but the ideas have just dried up - probably due to the fact that my head is so full of fungus.

1 comment:

Karin Millson said...

You are doing really cool stuff. Interesting that you don't touch your computerized sewing machine. Me neither. Just use it for its 9mm zig zag. In fact I don't even have it here with me and I don't miss it. I am very sorry to learn that Jane has passed away though I never met her, she was a force for good in our world wasn't she. We should talk more! hugs, k