Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Sick - oh so sick

Day 13 of severe chest infection - almost the end of the second week off work!  Tired of being in bed, sick and tired of being sick and tired.
The only thing I have managed to do in the last day or so is to browse the internet.  Today I decided that I need to tidy up the Blogs I read - I use Bloglovin and have been 'following' over 800 blogs (not necessarily reading them all :-) ) - so I have started to prune the list - my  textile likes vary from time to time and I feel its time to stop following some blogs and to start to follow some new ones!

Update - I started at 8.30 am and have just finished - at 15.38 !!  I have reduced the 800 to 135 - not bad going.  To be fair many were old - not updated for years so they were eliminated quickly.  I guess like me many people do not have the time to keep up writing their blogs.  Some had moved addresses and the new sites were no longer in my 'interest' field.

I think I now have a nice neat selection which I know will grow as I blog hop over the next few years.

I did get a little side tracked and found the most amazing artist site - Leslie Marsh - she is a book maker - you must go and see her site here or her blog here.

I definitely want to make books again !


No comments: