Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, July 19, 2015

UPDATE

OK - so I have not been in the best place recently, but I have just had the most enjoyable week with my textile friends (Tx.tiles 21) at Kingcombe.  The new studio is brilliant, light, bright and when the doors are open if feels like you are working outside.  I took stuff to finish - so I completed the Steampunk Jacket, mounted and backed the Purple Arches, stitched another picture (this time a copy of a piece by an artist whose name I cannot remember - sorry), worked out the colour/fabric creation for my next jacket - which is going to be part of an exhibition in 2017, and finally started another Sam Toft picture.  Below are some photos (some taken when I got home):
The rest of Tx.tiles 21 in the new Studio..


The Jacket complete

 The newest thread painting - my stitching is the bottom one :-)
The Arches completed and mounted on the board which I cut myself :-) - I am calling this piece The Kingcombe Arches, as I started the piece at Kingcombe last July and completed it there this July.

 Hanging in my bedroom - looks a bit small on its own - so will have to do some more !

No comments: