Update -I am still not in the best place at the moment but I also know it will take a long time to get back to normal. Good news - I have sold my Pfaff ! Whoop whoop - so glad it will be going to a good home - to someone who will use it to its full potential.
I have started work on two jackets. One a Steampunk jacket for the museum exhibition and the other a Steampunk/post apocalyptic jacket !! So far I have made a start on the background fabric - below is a photo of the piece which will be the side panels of the museum piece - it measures 112 cm x 85cm. The other is a sample which I will use to work out colours for both jackets.
Update - finished the sample piece - measured 35cm x 44cm - cut in half - one piece for each jacket. The first one then looked like this..
And dipped in this.....