Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, January 08, 2017

Where has the time gone?

So where has 2016 gone?
I have only done a little creative work ! One of the reasons was that my baby girl got married in August and I have been unwell again.

The creative work I have done is....

The Boro jacket

I made in 2015 (see here) has been cut up into a steam punk jacket and I have been stitching on it daily! It has not far to go now . Almost all the hand stitching is done - just have the remaining border/seam cord to add.

Close up of some of the hand stitching..

Completed jacket (just needs finishing off)..



I am considering moving my blog over to Wordpress as it has mobile access - rather than this blogger site which needs my laptop.

No comments: