Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Another brilliant excuse - Thanks Emma!


I would like to thank my daughter Emma, who is away at Uni in London, thanks to her I have had a brilliant weekend and another excuse not to do any sewing!! Emma invited me for a fun filled time - this included visits to the National Portrait Gallery, The Photographers Gallery and the Theatre Museum. But the hightlight of the weekend was a trip on Saturday night to see The Phantom of the Opera!!
All I can say is WOW - what a production. It does make me feel like continuing along the costume route!!
On a different note has anyone got any ideas how I can make some money fast?? My car keeps playing up and is costing so much I can't keep up!

No comments: