Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Another Must Have

I read about this new magazine on another blog earlier today and decided to investigate further. Now it's a magazine I must have ! I have paper magazines, internet only magazines so now this dvd magazine is a great idea !! I just hope I can get it delivered to UK.





Hopefully in the next hour or so (once I've finished here) I will be layering some silk pods onto black felt for the next vessel!! - Inspiration is slowly beginning to return thanks to all the blogs I have read over the last few days - so thanks to all of my fellow bloggers!!

2 comments:

sue b said...

I heard about that magazine too and I'll be interested in hearing what you think about it once you receive it. Glad to hear that inspiration is starting to appear again!

Purple Missus said...

Hi Anna
Yes they will post to the U.K. The DVD is in U.S. format so you need a player that will convert it to our format. But I find that it plays quite happily on my PC. If you go take a look at their website it explains all the technical detail. I promise you won't be disappointed.
Lynda