Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year

I borrowed this pic from another blogger - so thanks.
I have managed to spend most of the day sitting in front of the PC today - catching up on blogs and groups etc - and it was not too uncomfortable (yipee - lol) - so hopefully I'm on the mend at last and will be able to fully resume blogging and making art again in the new year! I have been doing quite a lot of hand sewing whilst lounging but my sewing machine is getting dusty and needs a good spin!
I would like to wish all my blogging, yahoo grouping and textile creating friends a very productive and happy 2007.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better Anna. Wishing you a happy, healthy and creative 2007!

Digitalgran said...

A very happy and creative New Year to you too Anna.