Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Fed Up - Day 11 - 4 of 9

Fed up with my daily blog title - but just don't have anything inspiring!!

Fed up of this long recovery pain and now even more fed up as I woke this morning feeling like I am developing a cold/flu !! You'd think with all the medicine I'm taking that I'd not get a cold - but no, the head aches and feels full of cotton wool, the nose is either blocked or dripping, wish it would make up it's mind, the throat is sore, in fact the whole body is aching!!! Perhaps I should just snuggle down under a duvet with a good creative book or some more hand stitching and a hot water bottle!
For now (Anna - do stop whining!!) show us postcard number 11 - I'll call it Ice Crystal, as it is (guess what ???) more sorbello stitch !! Only this time , delicate pastel, fine threads with long legs and even some silver thread.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

The textures and stitching on this look great Anna. Hope you're feeling better soon!!(We're all allowed a bit of a whine sometime)..

Unknown said...

Hope your feeling better Anna,love the postcard, lovely subtle colours