Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm still here

I know I have not posted for a while but that's life!!

I have had a great weekend with a fantastic group of people - MEG (Machine Embroidery Group) at Urchfont.

We spent the weekend playing with wax resist on tissue - thanks to Anne - and also working on our own 'stuff'. I came away with loads of suggestions and ideas for getting my three UFO's under way again. . I also came away with ideas for several other projects but I must consolidate my thoughts and come up with a proper theme.

In the meantime I have collected two packets from the post office:
The first is this beautiful ATC from Jean (her blog is Here) - we did a swap recently.
The second packet was from Linda (see her brilliant blog HERE) - I entered the draw and was lucky enough to be one of two winners. When I opened the jiffy bag out came this lovely pile of goodies: In more detail....... a packet of Christmas brads (too cute to use!!), some chocolate (I will use the papers once I have enjoyed the chocs!), some lovely little cherubs in a bag, a shelf shrine - need to find out how to decorate this - looks lovely. Then in the two tissue packets there were these beautiful creations. The one of the left is tiny wooden block so delicately embellished and the one on the right has a hole to hang it but I am going to stand this on my bedside table. Then in a lovely paper napkin (which I will also use for something) these two delightful heart ornaments. They are gorgeous. THANK you so much Linda.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like you're buzzing after your weekend Anna and what a great postbag.