Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Faces

In the past I have said I can't draw faces - well I still think I can't although I do keep trying. A few years ago when my son was studying art at school (He can draw and paint very very well) he showed me a technique whereby they turned magazine pictures into their own paintings. So that is what I have done with the face in my journal (post from yesterday). I'm sorry the photos make everything look a bit squat today and I don't know why.
Anyway I started out with this....... then a layer of white paint and a hour later it's my (Badly painted) face!! I think a teacher would say it needs more work doing to it but I think I will move on to something else - I do like the idea of using magazine pages.

No comments: