Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Monday, August 24, 2009

URGENT HELP

I am in very urgent need of Simplicity 8881 pattern - looks like this: I did have two copies - so I sold one and now I have lost the other. I really really need a copy - I have tried eBay but my account is not functioning to buy at present.
If you or anyone you know has a copy of this pattern could I buy it or even borrow it to make my own copy. or if you know where in UK I could get a copy - I have scoured the Internet unsuccessfully. I don't care what size it is as I can scale.
PLEASE if you can help me please let me know asap.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Anna, I've put a link up to you on my blog this evening if that is ok?

Sharne Gregory said...

When I was at Hobbycraft in Milton Keynes at the beginning of August, they had some costume patterns, I cant remember which ones, but it might be worth giving them a ring. I think I can fing out their number if you need it. My local Hobbcraft in Basildon, doesn't sell any sewing patterns

Karin Millson said...

Sorry Anna I don't have a pattern for you.
Just wanted to know I had dropped by and caught up with you and your work and walks and wildlife.
Nice to see what you are up to... hope you get the pattern soon, or something else, you never know this could be an enforced change of idea.
Love the mousie, but I have those living in my kitchen right now!

Karin Millson said...

How weird - but that email was from me "." Karin