Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Testing Quilts part 2

I have started work on the Muse 4 test quilt - and realise that it is not really going to help me with the size, scale or even process for Muse 4 but I think it may turn out quite nice anyway. I have stitched a grid around the pieces through all three layers (easier to see on the reverse)
and even stitched a binding edge, I think I will further attach the blue squares by hand - either using a tiny cross in each corner (I prefer this idea at present) or running stitch around the inner edge of the blue shapes (I don't think that will look good).
Whilst applying the pieces to the New York test quilt top by zig zag
I have been thinking that rather than turn this into a small quilt I may make this into a cover for my New York Sketchbook. It may mean that I have to move some of my work from one small sketchbook to a larger one but I will contemplate this idea further.

No comments: