Note

PLEASE NOTE - WORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT - PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ADDING TO PINTEREST OR TO ANY OTHER SITE. THANK YOU.

Sunday, May 03, 2015

Still sick but up and stuff to show you

Been signed off work for yet another week - having no immune system means that this viral chest infection is going to be here for a long while.  I hope to be well enough to go back to work on 11th May.

I am out of bed now and although coughing loads every time I move or speak I am able to sit very still in the workroom :-) - I did also step into the garden - find fresh air does help. So here are photos.

I have done three journal pages - they are a bit similar - same colour and same techniques but I hope to get a bit more adventurous.
Not sure why the photos sideways on when they are saved the right way up !
Left is my old A4 recycled diary sketchbook, right here is my new A5 landscape sketchbook



here is my other A4 sketchbook 

The garden looks lovely and spring/summer like. The Iris are looking good - fallen over so I have staked them.  


Most are very dark but in the corner there is a pale one !
 Then the Clematis Montana has gone absolutely mad on the fence and the one on the wall opposite is a double one.
 


And finally my pot apple tree - I hope that each of these blossoms will become an apple - here's hoping

1 comment:

Threads of Inspiration said...

I'm sorry you are feeling under the weather. I had this same sort of thing and it lasted for about a month. I hope you heal more quickly than that! Lovely garden!